Sunday, June 21, 2009

50 Year Class Reunion

We will be getting together for a reunion celebrating our graduation 50 years ago this coming weekend. We will meeting at the Holday Inn Express for cocktails and snacks on saturday night the 26th of June. On the 27th we will gather at the Starkville Country Club for dinner.

If I don't get a little more interest in this blog I may have to give it up or let someone else keep it up. Let me know if you stop by for a visit. Bill Echols whe100@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Mary Ann Littlejohn said...

I wonder why this hasn't caught on. Maybe everyone is on Facebook. Or maybe they aren't wasting as much time sitting in front of a computer as I am.

See you in a couple of days.

Audrey said...

Since it was discussed last night, perhaps more will participate - I sure hope! Suggest maybe an e-mail to classmates with the link...
Hope everyone enjoyed the reunion weekend as much as I did. It was wonderful!!!

ralph carl said...

Thanks for the blog link Mary Ann.

Can you provide a link or post the slide show?

Here's a url to one of my plant introductions:

WWW.harbor-belle.com

Good seeing you all --

ralph carl